Monday, April 4, 2011

Did You Get My Message?

Hello everyone!

Things here have been pretty busy, but nothing too out of the ordinary. I have suddenly found myself in my last week of classes...

WHAT?!

I'm finished with two classes as of this morning (woohoo!), and have three essays due Friday (yikes), and then a month off before exams. Three weeks of that month will be filled with wonderful people visiting and traveling to other places throughout Europe (Barcelona is my only definite plan as of right now). Life here has been absolutely insane, and I'm looking forward to that month off to relax and re-energize myself before the last marathon begins.

If I have been ignoring you... I'm sorry! But I'm taking tonight to reply to all the lovely emails and facebook messages I have received, and know that it's not because I don't value your love, it's because I haven't had the time to sit down and write a lovely reply!

So, short but sweet (I hope) post... just saying hello from Dublin!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment